Tru-stud® engineered battens and studs are finger jointed and kiln dried to a target moisture content of 14-16% (+/- 2%), designed to give superior performance and minimise movement. This will reduce on site construction time and minimise costly call backs and complaints saving time and money. The main benefits are reduced waste, no rejects and no twisting.
Features / Benefits
- Kiln dried strength graded to C24 as per standard EN 14081 excluding dead knots, knot holes, in-grown bark, splits, wane, rot & worm hole.
- Finger jointed as per standard EN385 in length to aid stability, reduce defects and maintain straightness.
- Planed with tolerance in accordance with standard EN 336.
- 45 x 45mm square edge.
- 45 x 70mm and 45 x 95mm eased edge.
- Vacsol Aqua 6112 treated and protected from moisture influence during 60 years if used correctly.
- Purbond-HB530 polyurethane glue for indoor and outdoor exposure.
- European Whitewood (Picea abies) supplied from either FSC® or PEFC certified resources.