Streframe® is a sustainable, lightweight hardwood having a uniform colour and texture. Despite being a lightweight product, through testing at UKAS accredited laboratories, Streframe has demonstrated good performance as a frame material for 60 minute door assemblies.
Streframe's low density (nominally 450kg/m3) means that the timber is also by its nature thermally efficient.
Streframe has a wide variety of uses outside of timber doorframes and is often used as a low cost alternative to African Mahogany or Sapele. Streframe is also popular with furniture manufacturers, moulding producers and manufacturers of musical instruments.
• For FD60, FD30 and NFR doorsets
• Independent Field of Application from IFC
• Included within various other doorset system Field of Applications from IFC and Warringtonfire
• Exceptional finishing qualities
• Also suitable for use as partitioning components
• FSC certified as standard
FD30 - BS 476: part 22: 1987
FD60 - BS 476: part 22: 1987